The International Combined Orthopaedic Research Societies (ICORS) meeting services as a forum, which gathers together a global community of musculoskeletal researchers; basic, translational, and clinical.
Purpose of the ICORS/ICORS meetings
- Promote orthopaedic and musculoskeletal research, including the fields of engineering, biology, and clinical research.
- Allocate venues for tri-annual International Combined Orthopaedic Research Society (ICORS) Meeting.
- Monitor organizational progress and educational content and success of the tri-annual meetings.
- Organize a face-to-face meeting at each tri-annual meeting and each Orthopaedic Research Society (ORS) Annual Meeting.
- Interface with the ORS and other member organizations to enhance international collaboration and programming, including the Annual ORS meeting.
- Support the development of new Orthopaedic Research organizations globally