ICORS Travel Grant to Europe by EORS
A major purpose of ICORS as a union of research societies and EORS as one its members is the creation and promotion of educational benefits and networking opportunities for its individual members. Traveling abroad to study and practice orthopaedic research is one of the most intense and rewarding educational and networking experiences.
The ICORS Travel grant aims to support such travel experiences for visitors from outside the sponsor’s regional homeground, in the case of EORS from outside Europe.
The ICORS Travel Grant to Europe by EORS will be awarded once a year. The winner will receive financial support to visit a participating Institution for study purposes.
Benefits & Conditions
- Travel to work and study at a European host institution from outside Europe.
- Duration of exchange: 4 weeks
- Funding: € 2000
- Host institution has at least one EORS member
- Summary report required
- Travel experience should ideally lead to joint collaboration
- Travel should take place within max. 12 months from application
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Work & study plan
- Written agreement between applicant and host institution
- Deadline is once per year 30.9
- Applications are reviewed by a jury comprising members from ICORS steering committee and EORS
- Notification within 4 weeks
Please visit http://eors.info/awards/eors-exchange-travel-grant/index.html for more information.
2015 ICORS Travel Grant Winners!
The new 2015 winner was elected by the EORS jury: Mrs Josa Hanzlik from the Implant Research Center at Drexel University, Philadelphia will visit Dennis Janssen’ group in Nijmegen, NL. Congratulations!